Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow was the third game made for the Game Boy Advanced.
Hacks of Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow:
- Castlevania Circle of the Moon Hugh Baldwin Hack - A Hack that reverses the roles of Hugh Baldwin and Nathan Graves to allow you to play as Hugh Baldwin.
Castlevania: Harmony of DissonanceEdit
Hacks of Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance: <onlyinclude>
- AoS Alucard Hack - A hack of Aria of Sorrow that allows you to play as Alucard
- Aria of Sorrow Fix - Hack of Aria of Sorrow that changes some mistranslations and renames some things to more closely resemble items found in Symphony of the Night.
- Cast - A hack of Aria of Sorrow that involves Julius Belmont.
- Castlevania Dawn of Symphony - A Hack that serves as a fanmade sequel to Symphony of the night, features Alucard,Richter,Maria,Shaft, and Dracula.
- Castlevania Future Alucard Hack - A Hack that adds a new fanmade version of Alucard title "Future Alucard" to Aria of Sorrow.
- Castlevania Genya Arikado Hack - A Hack that lets you play as Genya Arikado in Aria of Sorrow.
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Hacks of Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow:
- Castlevania DOS Team CV3 Hack - A Hack that replaces Julius mode characters with their Castlevania 3 Dracula's Curse counterparts.
Fan Games related to Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow: <onlyinclude><onlyinclude>
<onlyinclude><onlyinclude><onlyinclude><onlyinclude><onlyinclude>Fan Games Edit
- Anacrothe's Castlevania NES Remake - A PC fan remake of the original Castlevania game.
- Castlevania (Dimondsoft) - A canceled fan game featuring four original characters.
- Castlevana - An original web game featuring Trevor Belmont.
- Castlevania Chronicles: Dracula's Curse - A remake of Dracula's Curse done with Super Castlevania IV graphics.
- Castlevania Dracula LCD Chronicles DX - A Castlevania game that can be played in 3 different game modes.
- Castlevania Fighter - A boss rush style fighting game featuring many playable characters.
- Castlevania Millenium - A game based off of Rondo of Blood featuring Richter Belmont.
- Castlevania NKN: Original 2D side scroller game inspired by the classic early Castlevanias, but completely original sprites and story.
- Castlevania Quest - A fan game using mostly Simon's Quest sprites.
- Castlevania Quest 3D - A 3D rendering of a Simon's Quest like game.
- Castlevania Remade in Unreal - Remake of Castlevania using the unreal engine.
- Castlevania Retribution - A 2D-sprite fighting game based off Castlevania Judgment.
- Castlevania: Bloodstorm - A cancelled game by Piscesdreams.
- Castlevania: Bloody Zombie - A game with a custom intro featuring a bloody zombie riding a wolf skeleton.
- Castlevania: Dark Millenium - A castlevania RPG using the RPG Maker 2000
- Castlevania: Darkness of Death
- Castlevania: Destiny - An original fan-made Castlevania game.
- Castlevania: Eternal Night - A Castlevania game with Mario elements
- Castlevania: Leon's Quest - A 2D game with tiny sprites, large areas, and many enemies featuring Leon Belmont.
- Castlevania: Melody of Chaos - An original game that takes place 30 years after Dawn of Sorrow, in the year 2056.
- Castlevania: Moon of Blood - A Castlevania game made using the RPG Maker XP.
- Castlevania: Moonlight Requiem - An original adventure featuring a witch vampire.
- Castlevania: Rivalries - A Castlevania RPG using RPG Maker 2000
- Castlevania: Sanctuary of Illusion - A classic style Castlevania with multiple playable characters, branching paths and optional co-op.
- Castlevania: Serenade of Chaos - A rogue-like RPG game featuring Christopher Belmont
- Castlevania: Simon's Destiny - A first person action game made for GZDoom.
- Castlevania: Soleiyu's Legacy - A Dracula-X style game featuring Soleiyu Belmont.
- Castlevania: Sonata in Red - An overhead RPG game starring Allan Belmont using RPG Maker 2003.
- Castlevania: Sonata of Blood - An overhead RPG game starring Ethan Belmont.
- Castlevania: Spirit of Lords - A fan game by AurA TEam featuring 2 players co-op game of Alucard & Soma
- Castlevania: Symphony of Destruction - Original fan game with SotN characters.
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Hacked - A remake of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night using the Unity3D engine.
- Castlevania: Tears of Pain
- Castlevania: The Blood Way - A flash game featuring Richter Belmont and his son Ethan in a SoTN and HoD inspired castle.
- Castlevania: The Bloodletting - A game inspired by the canceled game "The Bloodletting" starring the son of Richter Belmont.
- Castlevania: The Lecarde Chronicles - An original game featuring Efrain Lecarde as the main hero fighting evil throughout Spain.
- Castlevania: The Lecarde Chronicles 2 - The sequel to Castlevania: The Lecarde Chronicles.
- Castlevania: The Seal Of the Curse - A free fan-made game aims for occupying as a potential sequel to Castlevania II: Simon's Quest.
- Castlevania: Twin Moons - A fan game by pulsar06. Features one of the characters from the canceled 32x game, Castlevania: Bloodletting.
- Castlevania: XTreme - A Castlevania I based Flash Game recreating the final battle between Simon and Dracula.
- CastlevaniaRL - A fast paced rogue-like in which your character must challenge the castle of count Dracula.
- CastleZombies - A game featuring Alucard using Symphony of the Night Sprites that can be played on a cell phone or a browser
- Curse Engine - Curse Engine's goal is to create a familiar playstyle to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
- Dracula Fight - A fan game based off Rondo of Blood using klik n play.
- Dracula XX - A Japanese fan-game done in Dracula X style with a white haired old Belmont.
- Dracula's Shadow - A new adventure structured in the exact same manner as Simon's Quest.
- Ghastlevania - A simple game set in the modern era.
- Hasslevania - A spoof game by DXF Games where Dracula keeps Rovert Bellhump awake. If Dracula doesn't knock it off, he's calling the cops!
- Hasslevania 2: This Space for Rent
- Haunted Castle II - Haunted Castle style fan made game by Mig who has been famous for Castlevania: The Lecarde Chronicles.
- Haunted Castle III: Trevor's Quest - Another Haunted Castle style fan made game by Mig.
- I Wanna Be the Guy - An incredibly difficult game with a very tiny hero. Combines elements from many different franchises.
- Ieyasu's CV Game - A difficult new adventure including elements of several Castlevania games.
- Konami Quiz 2 - The Lost Cartridges
- Ralph Belmondo Densetsu
- Sebastian EXE: Gunshot's Awakening
- Sebastian EXE: Gunshot's Overture
- Super Vampire Killer - Features Chronicle's arranged Simon sprite.
- Vampire Blood Chronicles - A total conversion of the Star Wars Jedi Academy game into a 3D castlevania like game featuring Dracula and Richter Belmont among others
- Vampire Hunter X - An original game inspired by the different games in the Dracula X series of games.
- Vamprotector - A hybrid of Castlevania and Contra.
See Portrait of Ruin Fan Fiction (1944)
Before Demon Castle Wars
- Castlevania: Whispers of Chaos  by jmmichal - The year is 1995. The dark lord is coming in four years time to stage the final battle. Julius Belmont must accept his fate and battle Dracula, before its too late...
- Prelude to the Demon Castle War  by Satoryu - Saint Germain tells of what occurred one year before the fated final battle between Dracula and Julius Belmont.
During Demon Castle Wars (1999)
- Castlevania: Julius vs Vlad  by S. Ganon - Most of us know that Julius Belmont completely finished off Count Dracula in 1999. Wonder how that happened? Read this and see.
- Sonata of Oblivion by WhiteDoveMinwu - 1999, East Europe: The solar eclipse is lingering still, chaos and darkness are wrecking the world. Julius Belmont, the heir of the legendary whip Vampire Killer, has to set out to end Dracula's reign before it can truly begin. He is not yet suspecting anything, and has no idea what will await him in the accursed castle...
- Castlevania Tales: 20th Anniversary Special  by victor-cardigan - In the year 1999, the Demon Castle Wars rage relentlessly, with Julius Belmont at the forefront of every battle. However, after a freak accident splits time, the ripples threaten to end not only the war but all of time itself.
- Souls by Eiahmon - Julius Belmont succeeds in destroying the Crimson Stone and meets someone unexpected.
Before Aria of Sorrow
- Her Empire by Witch Princessa - A story about the daughter of Dracula, Cassandra, and her rise to power. It details the struggles she faces as she fights against slavery, is torn between love interests, the many battles to stay alive, and much more. This takes place just before Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and introduces some new characters of my own along with a new place. Contains sexual content.
- A Grave Visitation by Patricia de Lioncourt - The years have passed. Alucard takes some time out to muse over the graves of three people he has loved the most. In response to the Guild of the Fantastic Quill challenge.
- Castlevania: Rondo of Shadows  by BraveVesperia101 - Spring/Summer 2012, thirteen years after the battle of 1999 a new cult wishes to revive Count Dracula, now it is up to a new group of Vampire Hunters to save their city and the world.
- Chaotic Turnbout Part I: Awakening Legacy  by Vecekio - Summer 2019, Rise of the red moon signifies the beginning of mysterious chain of events when people start to disappear one after another. Mystery is afoot and Franziska von Karma and Phoenix Wright will be at the center of it, whether they like it or not.
During Aria of Sorrow (2035)
- Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow The Novelization  by Zefie Kirasagi - In the year 2035, a powerful solar eclipse plays home to the rise of a lord of darkness, in the legendary castle known only as Castlevania...SomaXOC Read and Review please.
Shortly After Aria of Sorrow
See Dawn of Sorrow Fan Fiction (2036)
Game Music VideosEdit
Game Music Videos of Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow.
thumb|500px|right|castlevania aria of sorrow - the destiny of dracula (Music Video) thumb|500px|right|GMV Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow & Harmony Of Dissonance [BRM] thumb|498px|right|Castlevania aria of sorrow
Fan Games Edit
Julius Belmont in 1999 in now available only in PSP handheld.