Castlevania: Symphony of the Night was the first Castlevania game made for the Playstation and the first in a series of so-called "Metroidvania" games.
Hacks of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night:
- Castlevania SOTN: Hacked - Includes enhanced enemy and boss attacks and patterns.
- Castlevania Circle of the Moon Hugh Baldwin Hack - A Hack that reverses the roles of Hugh Baldwin and Nathan Graves to allow you to play as Hugh Baldwin.
Castlevania: Harmony of DissonanceEdit
Hacks of Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance: <onlyinclude>
Fan Games related to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night: <onlyinclude><onlyinclude>
<onlyinclude><onlyinclude><onlyinclude><onlyinclude><onlyinclude>Fan Games Edit
- Anacrothe's Castlevania NES Remake - A PC fan remake of the original Castlevania game.
- Castlevania (Dimondsoft) - A canceled fan game featuring four original characters.
- Castlevana - An original web game featuring Trevor Belmont.
- Castlevania Chronicles: Dracula's Curse - A remake of Dracula's Curse done with Super Castlevania IV graphics.
- Castlevania Dracula LCD Chronicles DX - A Castlevania game that can be played in 3 different game modes.
- Castlevania Fighter - A boss rush style fighting game featuring many playable characters.
- Castlevania Millenium - A game based off of Rondo of Blood featuring Richter Belmont.
- Castlevania NKN: Original 2D side scroller game inspired by the classic early Castlevanias, but completely original sprites and story.
- Castlevania Quest - A fan game using mostly Simon's Quest sprites.
- Castlevania Quest 3D - A 3D rendering of a Simon's Quest like game.
- Castlevania Remade in Unreal - Remake of Castlevania using the unreal engine.
- Castlevania Retribution - A 2D-sprite fighting game based off Castlevania Judgment.
- Castlevania: Bloodstorm - A cancelled game by Piscesdreams.
- Castlevania: Bloody Zombie - A game with a custom intro featuring a bloody zombie riding a wolf skeleton.
- Castlevania: Dark Millenium - A castlevania RPG using the RPG Maker 2000
- Castlevania: Darkness of Death
- Castlevania: Destiny - An original fan-made Castlevania game.
- Castlevania: Eternal Night - A Castlevania game with Mario elements
- Castlevania: Leon's Quest - A 2D game with tiny sprites, large areas, and many enemies featuring Leon Belmont.
- Castlevania: Melody of Chaos - An original game that takes place 30 years after Dawn of Sorrow, in the year 2056.
- Castlevania: Moon of Blood - A Castlevania game made using the RPG Maker XP.
- Castlevania: Moonlight Requiem - An original adventure featuring a witch vampire.
- Castlevania: Rivalries - A Castlevania RPG using RPG Maker 2000
- Castlevania: Sanctuary of Illusion - A classic style Castlevania with multiple playable characters, branching paths and optional co-op.
- Castlevania: Serenade of Chaos - A rogue-like RPG game featuring Christopher Belmont
- Castlevania: Simon's Destiny - A first person action game made for GZDoom.
- Castlevania: Soleiyu's Legacy - A Dracula-X style game featuring Soleiyu Belmont.
- Castlevania: Sonata in Red - An overhead RPG game starring Allan Belmont using RPG Maker 2003.
- Castlevania: Sonata of Blood - An overhead RPG game starring Ethan Belmont.
- Castlevania: Spectral Interlude - A fan game by a Russian team for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum computer.
- Castlevania: Spirit of Lords - A fan game by AurA TEam featuring 2 players co-op game of Alucard & Soma
- Castlevania: Symphony of Destruction - Original fan game with SotN characters.
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Hacked - A remake of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night using the Unity3D engine.
- Castlevania: Tears of Pain
- Castlevania: The Blood Way - A flash game featuring Richter Belmont and his son Ethan in a SoTN and HoD inspired castle.
- Castlevania: The Bloodletting - A game inspired by the canceled game "The Bloodletting" starring the son of Richter Belmont.
- Castlevania: The Lecarde Chronicles - An original game featuring Efrain Lecarde as the main hero fighting evil throughout Spain.
- Castlevania: The Lecarde Chronicles 2 - The sequel to Castlevania: The Lecarde Chronicles.
- Castlevania: The Seal Of the Curse - A free fan-made game aims for occupying as a potential sequel to Castlevania II: Simon's Quest.
- Castlevania: Twin Moons - A fan game by pulsar06. Features one of the characters from the canceled 32x game, Castlevania: Bloodletting.
- Castlevania: XTreme - A Castlevania I based Flash Game recreating the final battle between Simon and Dracula.
- CastlevaniaRL - A fast paced rogue-like in which your character must challenge the castle of count Dracula.
- CastleZombies - A game featuring Alucard using Symphony of the Night Sprites that can be played on a cell phone or a browser
- Curse Engine - Curse Engine's goal is to create a familiar playstyle to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
- Dracula Fight - A fan game based off Rondo of Blood using klik n play.
- Dracula XX - A Japanese fan-game done in Dracula X style with a white haired old Belmont.
- Dracula's Shadow - A new adventure structured in the exact same manner as Simon's Quest.
- Ghastlevania - A simple game set in the modern era.
- Hasslevania - A spoof game by DXF Games where Dracula keeps Rovert Bellhump awake. If Dracula doesn't knock it off, he's calling the cops!
- Hasslevania 2: This Space for Rent
- Haunted Castle II - Haunted Castle style fan made game by Mig who has been famous for Castlevania: The Lecarde Chronicles.
- Haunted Castle III: Trevor's Quest - Another Haunted Castle style fan made game by Mig.
- I Wanna Be the Guy - An incredibly difficult game with a very tiny hero. Combines elements from many different franchises.
- Ieyasu's CV Game - A difficult new adventure including elements of several Castlevania games.
- Konami Quiz 2 - The Lost Cartridges
- Ralph Belmondo Densetsu
- Sebastian EXE: Gunshot's Awakening
- Sebastian EXE: Gunshot's Overture
- Super Vampire Killer - Features Chronicle's arranged Simon sprite.
- Vampire Blood Chronicles - A total conversion of the Star Wars Jedi Academy game into a 3D castlevania like game featuring Dracula and Richter Belmont among others
- Vampire Hunter X - An original game inspired by the different games in the Dracula X series of games.
- Vamprotector - A hybrid of Castlevania and Contra.
Long Before Symphony of the NightEdit
See Lament of Innocence Fan Fiction (1094)
Lisa Tepes Era (1400s)
- Youth and Innocence  by Patricia de Lioncourt - A series of one-shots. Lisa Tepes's life, to her death. Rated for later one-shots.
- I will always Love You for All Eternity  by RedVeinRoses - Dracula remembers his past and how his beloved was taken away from him that was nearly four hundred years, and now her soul has returned once again.
- Birth  by Light1 - Adrian/Alucard's birth.
- Together  by Light1 - Lisa watches her family.
- Pets  by Light1 - A young Alucard gets a pet
After Lisa's Death
- Alone  by Light1 - After the death of his mother the young dunpeal Adrian is left alone in the castle.
- Heir to the Night  by Mallic - An adolescent and amnesic Alucard is living as part of a farming family, his adoptive parents having been unable to bear children of their own. He knows that he's very different from them, however, when his real father's castle appears...
Before Symphony of the NightEdit
During Symphony of the Night (1797)Edit
- Résolution  by Kylenne - Maria Renard makes a fate altering decision, and so begins the first night of the rest of her life. Symphony of the Night oneshot with Richter x Maria undertones.
- Nightmare of Lust by dancefgold - What really happened during Alucard's nightmare. Written from the Succubus's POV.
- Heir Apparent  by Samalander - Symphony of the Night fiction. After the fall of Castlevania, Alucard is awakened from his slumber by a mysterious force, a feeling that something is wrong. Unfinished, might pick it back up if it generates any interest.
- Touch  by Light1 - Maria meets Alucard in the castle for the third time and gives him the holy glasses.
- Fight of the Legends  by Vincent Kemper - This is just a one shot of the fight between Alucard and Richter. I probably won't be adding any more to this one, but if people like it I just may.
- Reasons Why Richter Didn't Have those Features  by PRIVATE - Ah, chapter 8... In which some dude asked a question, and I wind up telling him a convoluted tale. Alucard seems to be a pimply 19 yearold in this one.
- Castlevania: Lisa's Roses by Little--black -This is my tribute to Lisa and Dracula from Castlevania: Symphony of The Night. I love this couple(same with Mathias and Elizabetha). I didn't write much about relations between Alucard and Dracula, but I think that they had a strong bond (it was a werid relation, but they are both vampires, and that explains a lot). However, this is my vision about how Dracula met Lisa, what was his opinion about Shaft and about his own exsistence. Enjoy!
After SoTN Bad EndingEdit
After SoTN Good EndingEdit
After SoTN Best EndingEdit
- Maria's Feeling V2  by Revived Bushin Ninja - After the events of SoTN Maria goes to find Alucard and tell him how she truely feels but there is danger in the air. This is a rewrite of my first story ever. Please enjoy and review.
- Partnership  by Light1 - A 'what if' fic. What if Alucard had gone with Maria and Richter after SotN. Drabble.
- Castlevania: Bloodlust  by Daryl Falchion - A Castlevania fanfic based off the movie VHD: Bloodlust. Alucard is hired to reclaim a kidnapped girl from the clutches of a vampire. However, things aren't as they seem and the dhampire is thrust into an adventure that'll test both body and soul.
- Castlevania: The Living Prince  by Daryl Falchion - It's been a few months since their tragic loss...and those affected are starting to heal if only barely...but then they see a shadow, a whisper...is this hope...or is this doom? SotN
- Food  by Light1 - A light-hearted little drabble about Alucard and Richter. Set after Symphony of the Night, Alucard has gone with Richter rather than into Torpor and now wonders if it was such a good idea.
- Child  by Light1 - Richter contemplates Dracula's son.
- Persecution by Light1 - Maria is determined to bring Alucard into her world. But is Alucard ready for a mortal village? And is the mortal village ready for Alucard?
- Lost Story  by Cody the Impaler - The original Lost Story has been erased, and this one has been put on its place. This story centers within Adrian's home village, and is not canonical to my other stories. Still, I think it's one of the best stories I've written in a while.
- Staining Sanctity  by loosedefense - After the death of his wife, Annette, Richter Belmont searches for the mysterious being known as The Poltergeist King to return the Vampire Killer to and to escape Dracula's reign with Alucard's help. PostSymphony of The Night. Please read and review.
- Castlevania: Wisphs of Dracula  by Peter Chimaera - Richter Belmons fights Dracula
Long After Symphony of the NightEdit
- Abnormality -  by Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands - Demon touched, Alucard's world fades from one of pain to one of mortality, hope, and love. The line of truth between reality and dreams is lost, and he must choose which world to die in and which to live in, unless, of course, his father chooses for him.
See Order of Ecclesia Fan Fiction (early 1800s) See Circle of the Moon Fan Fiction for Morris Baldwin battle (1820)
See Legacy of Darkness Fan Fiction (1844)
See Aria of Sorrow Fan Fiction for Arikado fan fiction (2035)
Game Music VideosEdit