Castlevania: The Adventure is the first Castlevania game for the Nintendo Game Boy.
Hacks of Castlevania: The Adventure: <onlyinclude><onlyinclude>
<onlyinclude><onlyinclude><onlyinclude><onlyinclude><onlyinclude>Fan Games Edit
- Anacrothe's Castlevania NES Remake - A PC fan remake of the original Castlevania game.
- Castlevania (Dimondsoft) - A canceled fan game featuring four original characters.
- Castlevana - An original web game featuring Trevor Belmont.
- Castlevania Chronicles: Dracula's Curse - A remake of Dracula's Curse done with Super Castlevania IV graphics.
- Castlevania Dracula LCD Chronicles DX - A Castlevania game that can be played in 3 different game modes.
- Castlevania Fighter - A boss rush style fighting game featuring many playable characters.
- Castlevania Millenium - A game based off of Rondo of Blood featuring Richter Belmont.
- Castlevania NKN: Original 2D side scroller game inspired by the classic early Castlevanias, but completely original sprites and story.
- Castlevania Quest - A fan game using mostly Simon's Quest sprites.
- Castlevania Quest 3D - A 3D rendering of a Simon's Quest like game.
- Castlevania Remade in Unreal - Remake of Castlevania using the unreal engine.
- Castlevania Retribution - A 2D-sprite fighting game based off Castlevania Judgment.
- Castlevania: Bloodstorm - A cancelled game by Piscesdreams.
- Castlevania: Bloody Zombie - A game with a custom intro featuring a bloody zombie riding a wolf skeleton.
- Castlevania: Dark Millenium - A castlevania RPG using the RPG Maker 2000
- Castlevania: Darkness of Death
- Castlevania: Destiny - An original fan-made Castlevania game.
- Castlevania: Eternal Night - A Castlevania game with Mario elements
- Castlevania: Leon's Quest - A 2D game with tiny sprites, large areas, and many enemies featuring Leon Belmont.
- Castlevania: Melody of Chaos - An original game that takes place 30 years after Dawn of Sorrow, in the year 2056.
- Castlevania: Moon of Blood - A Castlevania game made using the RPG Maker XP.
- Castlevania: Moonlight Requiem - An original adventure featuring a witch vampire.
- Castlevania: Rivalries - A Castlevania RPG using RPG Maker 2000
- Castlevania: Sanctuary of Illusion - A classic style Castlevania with multiple playable characters, branching paths and optional co-op.
- Castlevania: Serenade of Chaos - A rogue-like RPG game featuring Christopher Belmont
- Castlevania: Soleiyu's Legacy - A Dracula-X style game featuring Soleiyu Belmont.
- Castlevania: Sonata in Red - An overhead RPG game starring Allan Belmont using RPG Maker 2003.
- Castlevania: Sonata of Blood - An overhead RPG game starring Ethan Belmont.
- Castlevania: Spirit of Lords - A fan game by AurA TEam featuring 2 players co-op game of Alucard & Soma
- Castlevania: Symphony of Destruction - Original fan game with SotN characters.
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Hacked - A remake of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night using the Unity3D engine.
- Castlevania: Tears of Pain
- Castlevania: The Blood Way - A flash game featuring Richter Belmont and his son Ethan in a SoTN and HoD inspired castle.
- Castlevania: The Bloodletting - A game inspired by the canceled game "The Bloodletting" starring the son of Richter Belmont.
- Castlevania: The Lecarde Chronicles - An original game featuring Efrain Lecarde as the main hero fighting evil throughout Spain.
- Castlevania: The Lecarde Chronicles 2
- Castlevania: Twin Moons - A fan game by pulsar06. Features one of the characters from the canceled 32x game, Castlevania: Bloodletting.
- Castlevania: XTreme - A Castlevania I based Flash Game recreating the final battle between Simon and Dracula.
- CastlevaniaRL - A fast paced rogue-like in which your character must challenge the castle of count Dracula.
- CastleZombies - A game featuring Alucard using Symphony of the Night Sprites that can be played on a cell phone or a browser
- Curse Engine - Curse Engine's goal is to create a familiar playstyle to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
- Dracula Fight - A fan game based off Rondo of Blood using klik n play.
- Dracula XX - A Japanese fan-game done in Dracula X style with a white haired old Belmont.
- Dracula's Shadow - A new adventure structured in the exact same manner as Simon's Quest.
- Ghastlevania - A simple game set in the modern era.
- Hasslevania - A spoof game by DXF Games where Dracula keeps Rovert Bellhump awake. If Dracula doesn't knock it off, he's calling the cops!
- Hasslevania 2: This Space for Rent
- Haunted Castle II
- Haunted Castle III: Trevor's Quest
- I Wanna Be the Guy - An incredibly difficult game with a very tiny hero. Combines elements from many different franchises.
- Ieyasu's CV Game - A difficult new adventure including elements of several Castlevania games.
- Konami Quiz 2 - The Lost Cartridges
- Ponyvania: Order of Equestria - A crossover game between Castlevania and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic universes, featuring a character editor, three playable races and 2-player local co-op mode.
- Ralph Belmondo Densetsu
- Sebastian EXE: Gunshot's Awakening
- Sebastian EXE: Gunshot's Overture
- Super Vampire Killer - Features Chronicle's arranged Simon sprite.
- Vampire Blood Chronicles - A total conversion of the Star Wars Jedi Academy game into a 3D castlevania like game featuring Dracula and Richter Belmont among others
- Vampire Hunter X - An original game inspired by the different games in the Dracula X series of games.
- Vamprotector - A hybrid of Castlevania and Contra.
Fan Games related to Castlevania: The Adventure:
The following fan fiction are related to the game The Adventure. Descriptions, author names, and fanfiction links are from FanFiction.net.
See Curse of Darkness Fan Fiction (1479)
Before The AdventureEdit
During the Adventure (1576)Edit
- Castlevania:The Chronicles of Christopher Belmont  by Chaos Hero Mark - My re-telling of the life and adventures of Christopher Belmont. His story spans from Adventures, Belmonts Revenge and The Three Dark Emperors. Ratings might change though.
After The AdventureEdit
See Belmont's Revenge Fan Fiction (1591)